Lancaster Hearing Center was opened in November 2013 because I missed working with patients and offering them quality hearing aids at affordable prices in a completely no pressure environment.
1) All hearing aids come with:
• 3 year warranty
• 3 year loss and damage policy
• 100 batteries per hearing aid
• 45 day risk-free trial
2) Hearing aids are available at all prices and financial assistance and interest free financing are available for those who qualify.
3) Patients are seen by appointment. Since I am also working at the VA my schedule varies and when I am in the office I am usually seeing someone. To give you undivided attention, appointments are necessary. I will be in the office or making house calls two to three days a week unless in training or on vacation.
4) The phone number is for a cell phone that I carry with me. I will answer it unless I am with a patient and sometimes driving so please leave a message. I will get back to you to set up an appointment. I promise!
5) Email is a great way to reach me! LancasterHearing@gmail.com
6) I am located in the same office that was occupied by Clayton Helms with The Hearing Aid Center with the address of 100 South Plantation Road. The address was changed because new technology indicated that the address did not actually exist. But we are in the same location.
Call for an appointment today!